Brake Repairs Bundaberg Truck Car Bus 4x4 & Machinery
Welcome to Power Torque Bundaberg brake repair mechanic`s here are the some of the brake services we cover for your car, 4x4, van, bus, truck, machinery & caravan.
- Front & Rear Reline – Worn components are replaced with parts that match or exceed origi
nal Manufactures specifications or when an up grade or change in driving conditions demands a different performance standard
- Disc & Drum Machining – for optimum life, smooth operation and better performance
- Disc Grinding - To match Original Manufactures Specifications for smooth operation and optimum life
Brake Service What's Included
- Complete inspection
- Replacing pads or shoes
- Lube calipers and hardware
- Disc & Drum Machining
- Test Drive
- Labor included
Faulty Brake Signals
- DRAG - Sticking brakes, hot wheels or engine which seems to have lost power. Brakes may be failing to release; the condition can reverse itself, leaving you with no brakes at all.
- PULL - Vehicle pulls to one side when brakes are applied. May be underinflated tire, misadjusted brakes or brakes are in need of repair.
- HARD PEDAL - Requires extreme pressure to make brakes function. Can indicate power brake trouble, restricted hydraulic lines, frozen calipers or wheel cylinders, or damaged brake linings
- BRAKE LIGHTS - Red indicates a problem as simple as the parking brake on, or low fluid, to something as serious as a hydraulic system failure. Yellow indicates deactivation of your ABS system. While your brakes should work, it does require inspection at the first opportunity.
- VIBRATION - Brake pedal, steering wheel or entire vehicle shakes, vibrates or pulsates when brake is applied. May indicate need to resurface disc brake rotors - or signal a serious problem of a loose component or faulty steering mechanism.
- SQUEAL - Brakes should operate with a minimal amount of noise. Some noise is normal but excessive squeal, screech, grinding, groaning, chatter, clatter or bang means your brakes need attention.
- LOW PEDAL - Pedal nearly touches floorboard before brakes function. May activate your brake warning light. Problem may require a simple adjustment - or indicate something much more serious.
- GRAB - "Touchy" brakes that grab with the least pressure. May indicate a problem as simple as grease or oil contaminated linings - or as serious as loose or broken component ready to fail in an emergency.